American Indian College Fund

Students who are pursuing a graduate degree at any eligible college and who are registered as a member of a federal or state recognized tribe or have at least one parent or grandparent who is an enrolled tribe member may apply for The American Indian College Fund Full Circle Scholarships. These scholarships are administered by the American Indian College Fund, are funded by its partnerships with various donors, and are generally based upon merit or demonstrated financial need.

Contact Financial Aid

If you have any questions about scholarships, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.